Come explore the charming city of Jaslo and its surrounding vineyards! Sample the delicious local wines and treats the region has to offer while taking in the breathtaking views of the Subcarpathian region. With the Jaslo Wine Route, there are plenty of vineyards to visit and delicious wines to try. Enjoy the unique experience of agritourism offered by local winemakers and take advantage of the accommodation facilities in the area.
Spend days in the idyllic town of Jaslo and taste their exquisite wines! During the International Wine Days, explore the 25 vineyards that come from all around the world, offering 200 different types of wine! Get to know the local culture, folk art, and traditions, and even take part in wine workshops.
You will also be able to relax and unwind at Kombornia Manor, surrounded by stunning park and countryside. Enjoy the luxurious treatments offered at the ChocoWine Spa and take a tour of Krosno's Glass City and Glass Heritage Center. Finally, get a taste of the regions specialty, a unique blend of berry wines.
Join us for this five-day journey through Subcarpathia and experience the amazing culture, food and wines this region has to offer. Unlock the secrets of Subcarpathia's Finest Wines with us!
Tour Available: 4th weekend in August
Requirements: Minimum of 2 guest traveling
Length of Tour: 5 Days / 4 Nights
Cost: $1495 Per Person US/ double occupancy - $350 single supplement - $500 per person deposit
Wine Tour Details
- We recommend vineyards tailored to the region. Visits can be planned around the types of wine you enjoy or would like to sample.
- Based on our past tours, we recommend limiting the number of vineyards visited daily to a maximum of three to four for an optimal experience due to distance, availability, and other factors.
- We provide transportation to and from the vineyards with a private driver and local guide. Every day, guests get picked up and dropped off at their hotel.
- A tour guide is provided to explain the history and process of wine-making at each vineyard.
- We can arrange for cooking classes or wine-pairing dinners.
- We can provide a list of recommended restaurants and other attractions in the area to help you get the most out of your stay and during free time.
Sample Tour Itinerary
Day 1: International Wine Days Festival
Location: Jaslo , Poland
Start your Polish adventure in style by checking in to the luxurious Dwor Kombornia Manor Hotel & Spa**** in the beautiful Subcarpathia region! On the way, we'll make a stop at the International Wine Days Festival in Jaslo and sample some of the delicious local wines. Indulge in a delightful dinner and live entertainment before retiring to the hotel for a good night's rest.
Day 2: International Wine Days Festival & Carpathian Wine Salon
Location: Jaslo, Poland
After breakfast today, we will be returning to Jaslo to take part in the activities of the second day of the International Wine Days Festival. Later in the evening, we will have the opportunity to savour a scrumptious dinner prepared with local ingredients, accompanied with wines from the Carpathian Wine Salon situated at Kombornia Manor. This wine salon offers a fascinating array of wines from the Carpathian countries, including Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania and Poland.
Day 3: Relaxation or Spa and Activities Day
Location: Jaslo, Poland
After breakfast, enjoy a day of rest and relaxation at Kombornia Manor and immerse yourself in the stunning park and countryside surrounds. Unwind with luxurious treatments at the ChocoWine Spa, or take part in the many activities available at the WellnessZone, including swimming, salt cave visits, sauna and steam rooms, and Nordic walking or biking.
Day 4: Krosno's Glass City and Glass Heritage Center Tour
Location: Jaslo, Poland
Following breakfast, we journey to Krosno, a small Polish town renowned for its glass industry. Founded in 1923, KROSNO S.A. is the largest glass exporter in Poland, sending its products to over 60 countries. Our visit begins with a tour of Krosno's Glass City and Glass Heritage Center, during which we witness a live glass-blowing demonstration. After the tour, shoppers can acquire a set of six wine glasses and more at the factory store. To cap off the day, a gourmet dinner awaits us at Wino & Talerzyki restaurant, accompanied by delectable wines.
Day 5: Check Out
Take a leisurely breakfast on the final day of your stay and take a moment to enjoy the peaceful surroundings of Kombornia Manor. Check out or extend your stay to enjoy even more of the relaxation and enjoyment available here.
- Two days of exciting food, wine and culture exploration in the city of Jaslo and three days in the Polish countryside
- Tasting of select Subcarpathian wines
- All meals on the itinerary with authentic regional specialties
- Beer, wine & mineral water with lunch & dinner at restaurants & wine bars
- Visit to International Wine Days Festival in Jaslo with special wine tastings during the festival and introduction to delicious - Polish wines from various wine regions
- Cultural sightseeing with local guides
- Land transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel Stary – Krakow Poland - A 5 star hotel, restaurants, wellness & spa
- Hotel Unicus Palace – Krakow Poland - Unicus Palace Hotel is a luxurious five-star hotel in the center of the historic city of Krakow. Includes a restaurant, pool & spa.
- Pałac Polanka Hotel Restauracja & Spa – Krosno Poland - A 4 star palace hotel, park, restaurant & spa.
- Dwór Kombornia - A 4 star romantic, boutique hotel on the edge of the Bieszczady Mountains with extensive wellness infrastructure, a Carpathian Wine Salon, Kombornia Manor Country Park, the award-winning Magnolia Restaurant, a Rehabilitation Center and a unique ChocoWine SPA.