Are you ready for an adventure of a lifetime? Come explore the lesser known, yet beautiful region of Malopolska and Krakow with us! On this amazing five-day itinerary, you will get to stay in a boutique hotel or historic castle, palace, or manor of your choice. You will get to experience the region’s delicious regional foods paired with local wines made in small, family owned vineyards in spectacular locations.
You will have the opportunity to explore Krakow on a walking City Tour, and visit the Old Town and Market Square Stary Kleparz. You will also tour the Wieliczka Salt Mine and visit the Silver Mountain Vineyard. You will tour and taste wines and apple cider at Winnica Wieliczka and Winnica Gaj, and meet the winemakers and tour and taste wines paired with local foods at four local vineyards.
So what are you waiting for? Come join us on this amazing journey to discover Polish wine in Lesser Poland and Krakow and make memories that will last a lifetime!
Wine Tour Details
- We recommend vineyards tailored to the region. Visits can be planned around the types of wine you enjoy or would like to sample.
- Based on our past tours, we recommend limiting the number of vineyards visited daily to a maximum of three to four for an optimal experience due to distance, availability, and other factors.
- We provide transportation to and from the vineyards with a private driver and local guide. Every day, guests get picked up and dropped off at their hotel.
- A tour guide is provided to explain the history and process of wine-making at each vineyard.
- We can arrange for cooking classes or wine-pairing dinners.
- We can provide a list of recommended restaurants and other attractions in the area to help you get the most out of your stay and during free time.
Tour Available: May thru October
Requirements: Minimum of 2 guest traveling
Length of Tour: 5 Days / 4 Nights (customers choice)
Cost: $1495 Per Person US/ double occupancy - $350 single supplement - $500 per person deposit
(Book Now) (Contact Us)
Sample Tour Itinerary
Day 1: Tour of Krakow Poland & Polish Wine Evening
Your guide will be meeting you at your hotel after breakfast for a delightful walking City Tour of UNESCO Krakow Old Town and Market Square! You'll also get to visit Stary Kleparz – a fresh food market – and sample some local smoked sheep cheese and artisan meats. After a day of sightseeing, you and your guide will be heading out to enjoy a Welcome Dinner at a carefully selected restaurant specializing in Polish cuisine paired with Polish wines.
Day 2: Wieliczka Salt Mine & KrakoSlow Wine Bar European Wine Tasting
Today you'll be touring the UNESCO Wieliczka Salt Mine, followed by a visit to Silver Mountain vineyard on the outskirts of Krakow. A beautiful location overlooking the Vistula river, where you'll sample some of the best Polish wines! To cap off the day, you'll be heading to the KrakoSlow Wines bar for a European wine tasting.
Day 3: Wines & Cider in Malopolska
Today we'll be departing Krakow and heading to Malopolska – Lesser Poland countryside – for the next two days to continue your Polish wine adventure. On your drive south-east of Krakow, you'll get to tour and taste wines and apple cyder at Winnica Wieliczka and Winnica Gaj. In the evening, you'll enjoy an authentic Polish dinner at the local manor, Dwor Sierakow, paired with regional, eco Polish wines.
Day 4: Four Local Vineyards Tour and Taste
Get ready for a great day, as today you'll meet the winemakers and tour and taste wines paired with local foods at four local vineyards. After a day of wine tasting, you can enjoy your evening at leisure at Dwor Sierakow or Koziarnia. You can even enjoy the Wine Spa – if you’re staying at Dwor Sierakow – and other indoor and/or outdoor attractions both places have on offer.
Day 5: Return To Home
On your last day, enjoy a leisurely morning and breakfast at your hotel or agrotourism, before checking out or extending your stay for even more relaxation and enjoyment.
- Hotel Stary – Krakow Poland - 5 star hotel, restaurants, wellness & spa
- Hotel Unicus Palace – 5 star hotel, restaurant, pool & spa
- Dwor Sierakow – 4 star hotel, restaurant, wine and spa. Malopolska, Lesser Poland region
- Koziarnia – Lesser Poland region – agrotourism, Smykan winery and artisan foods
- Two days of exciting food, wine and culture exploration in the city of Krakow and three days in the Lesser Poland/Małopolska Polish countryside.
- Tours and tasting at total of seven select wineries located in the Lesser Poland region.
- All meals on the itinerary are included with authentic regional specialties.
- Wine, beer, Polish vodka & mineral water are included with lunch & dinner at restaurants & wine bars.
- A guided tour of Krakow Poland, which includes Krakow old town, the Main Market Square & the famous Stary Kleparz fresh food market.
- A guided tour of Wieliczka Salt Mines.
- Land transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle.